Independent 1099 Sales Representatives – Territory Region
Premier Medical, INC is a rapidly growing national reference laboratory based in South Carolina, providing a complete range of laboratory services for medical facilities throughout the country.
We are currently seeking a qualified Outside Sales person to focus on the current increase of new customers within Territory Region. This person will also monitor and prospect current customer base to identify sales leads and establish additional qualified needs for expansion of Premier Medical, INC services and products. The commission based, independent sales representative must implement strategies and sales plans aimed at effectively selling and promoting Premier Medical, INC services and products. This is a commission based position, however, Premier Medical, INC offers an extremely competitive commission structure (no cap) that makes working for an emerging company like ours, very attractive. We are looking for persons local to Territory Region as our operations are based from our main office in Greenville, South Carolina. Applicants will work completely on their own timeline and schedule and should be prepared to work from home daily as well as when traveling to local facilities for appointments. All applicants will receive appropriate training and support materials to fully satisfy all job needs, however this is a true 1099 position and all commissions earned are entirely based on self-performance and personal time management. Applicants who are currently working an Independent Outside Sales position within the medical field are highly encouraged as this is a great opportunity to directly provide an additional revenue source with minimal maintenance.
Position reports to the Sales Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be hard working, self-motivated, independent individual.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able and comfortable presenting in small group settings.
- Must have polished, professional presentation.
- Strong organizational skills are imperative.
- Ability to manage territory sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face, cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Establish and maintain clear and consistent lines of communication with internal departments relative to customer successes, customer failures, new customer developments and other customer specific information
- Keeps management informed by maintaining and submitting activity and results reports (daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis) as required by company’s policies and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience preferred. Prior experience selling medical products including but not limited to, medical disposables, repair parts, medical consumables, medical devices, or clinical capital equipment will be a strong considering factor among candidates.
- A focus on commitment to customer service
- Exhibit a proficiency in working with computers, (mainly Microsoft products, e-mailing, internet research etc.), as well as most office machinery.
- Must have reliable vehicle and valid Driver’s License. Local as well as overnight travel may be necessary; candidates must show a willingness to travel.
- Must exhibit time management and task prioritization skills. Candidates must have the ability to set and follow their own schedules and work flow.
- Lead generation, customer database management and cold-calling skills are a plus.
- Must be able to pass detailed background check and maintain all current immunization records.
- 1099 Independent Contract Position with established commissions’ structure.
- Unique compensation plan with uncapped earning potential that includes residual income.
Job Type: Commission
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
Families in Canada order more medicines per man than any other area. The variety of medications marketed by companies is no doubt a contributing question to prescription medicament abuse epidemic. Various remedies are used to treat Bladder inflammation. Certainly it isn’t all. Kamagra is a medicament set to treat many upsets. What do you think about http://levitra-cost.com/levitra-20-mg.html? When you order medications like Kamagra you have to have in mind about levitra 20 mg. More data about Kamagra available at levitra 20mg. Generally, both men and women are afflicted by sexual dysfunctions. At times another disease can cause to impotence. Preparatory to purchasing Kamagra or other generic, speak to your dispenser if you have any allergies. Talk to your health care vocational any changes in libido you have experienced. Online pharmacy is a best way to find a physician in your area who treats this kind of dysfunction.