Chemists – Territory Region
Premier Medical, INC is a rapidly growing national reference laboratory based in South Carolina, providing a complete range of laboratory services for medical facilities throughout the country.
Perform all phases of chemical testing of raw materials, in-process samples, and finished products for full integration and support Premier Medical, INC business and operations. Assist Laboratory Director and Technical Department with various QC functions, such as conducting validation studies, development of analytical methodologies and techniques, creation of technical documents and various related projects.
- Perform accurate chemical testing of raw materials, in-process samples, and finished products, including stability/stress testing, using instrumental analytical, wet chemical and physical analytical methods and techniques.
- Document, review, evaluate and investigate analytical results, including the reporting and investigation of deviating results.
- Report all observations and data in a timely manner, meeting specified deadlines.
- Independently conduct validation studies and chemical and analytical/QC work required to support them.
- Participate in QC method development and improvement work as assigned.
- Supportive product complaint chemical and analytical/QC work as assigned.
- Adhere to established validated methods and company procedures in performing all tests.
- Adhere to cGMP Laboratory Practices and other regulatory procedures.
- Assist in the creation, review and approval of Tower’s various QC and technical documents regarding SOPs, validations, operations and other QC/R & D studies as required and requested.
- Assist in the instruction and training of QC and other technical personnel as requested.
- Conduct laboratory housecleaning and upkeep; assist in sample retain storage and distribution to promote a safe and orderly work area that customers will view as a representation of a quality operation.
- Observe and practice all company safety procedures in performing duties.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in chemical laboratory operations
- Good lab/analytical technique in support of chemical and manufacturing operations, familiarity with instrumental analytical and wet chemical techniques
- Familiarity with cGMPs and GLPs
- Knowledge of microbiological data interpretation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills including decision analysis and implementation
- Computer literacy, working knowledge of spreadsheets
- Ability to train and instruct other QC personnel (and others) as required
- Strong ability to function as a team member; ability to communicate effectively with team members and other plant personnel, both verbally and in writing
Success Factors / Core Competencies:
- Ability to function independently; self-starter
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Strong team attitude and behaviors
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry with Lab specialization.
- Certifications preferred – ACS, ASQ
- Required education: Bachelor’s Degree or Masters’ Degree
- Required experience: Chemical laboratory operations: 0 – 2+ years
Families in Canada order more medicines per person than any other area. The variety of medications marketed by companies is no doubt a contributing question to recipe preparation abuse epidemic. Various remedies are used to treat Bladder priming. Certainly it isn’t all. Kamagra is a preparation prescribed to treat many upsets. What do you think about https://levitra-cost.com/levitra-20-mg.html? When you order medications like Kamagra you have to think about levitra 20 mg. More info about Kamagra available at levitra 20mg. Generally, both men and women are afflicted by sexual dysfunctions. At times another disease can cause to impotency. Preparatory to purchasing Kamagra or other generic, speak to your pharmacist if you have any allergies. Talk to your heartiness care vocational any changes in libido you have experimental. Online drugstore is a best way to find a physician in your area who treats this kind of disfunction.